Ann Arbor, Michigan Employment-Based Immigration Lawyer

We have been helping individuals and employers with employment-based visas for over two decades now. We work with individuals seeking to work in the U.S. and with employers who rely on the expertise of workers from abroad.

Working With Multiple Industries

We have worked with employers and workers in a broad range of industries. Our clients have been involved in health care, university education, research and development, manufacturing, agriculture, high tech industries, and many others.

Assisting Global Companies

Today, access to an international workforce is essential in many industries. Our immigration law practice can be a valuable tool for those interested in taking advantage of the global marketplace. We can assist clients worldwide from our office in Ann Arbor.

Employment-Based Nonimmigrant Visas

We assist with a wide variety of employment-based nonimmigrant visas. Some of the more common visas are:

  • H-1B visa - specialty occupation
  • E-1 visa - treaty trader
  • E-2 visa -treaty investor
  • L-1A and L-1B visa - intra-company transferee

Other Nonimmigrant Visas

However, with more than 25 years of experience helping people and companies with work visas, we have handled virtually every type of nonimmigrant visa.

  • A-1 visa - ambassadors, ministers, diplomats, and consular officers
  • B-1 visa - business visitors
  • B-2 visa - tourists
  • F-1 visa - academic or language students
  • H-3 visa - trainees coming for on-the-job training
  • I visa - representatives of the foreign news media
  • J-1 visa - exchange visitors
  • O-1 visa - persons of extraordinary ability in the arts, athletics, business, education, or science
  • P visa - artists, athletes, and entertainment groups
  • R-1 visa - members of religious organizations

Is Your Visa About to Expire?

If your visa is about to expire, we can help extend your visa. For instance, an H-1B visa is valid for three years. But it may be extended for another three years. If you have already used your H-1B visa extension and want to continue working in the U.S., we can help you apply for a Green Card.

Posted in